Sunday, November 4, 2012

Denver Art Museum- Bethany Fristad

I recently had the opportunity to visit the Denver Art Museum and it was an awesome experience. In our classes this semester I've always wrote in my journal reflections about how impressed I am with how much Character the city of Denver has. Since being here I've loved the youthful and classy vibe that Denver provides, and after visiting the Denver Art Museum the Character was completely evident once again. It was big and beautiful and filled with so much rich history that filled the essence of the place. The history that Denver has is incredible, and its been a cool experience to learn about all that Denver has been through. It was really neat to finally see the way art was able to portray all that it has been through. Some of the paintings and pieces of art were so complex with so much detail, that it captivated your attention for hours. I'm not the most "artsy" person ever, but I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed the museum and how much appreciation I had for the artwork. 

No comments:

Post a Comment