Sunday, July 6, 2014

Newborns and New Experiences - Kayla Heslin

My internship has been good so far! I am placed at Denver Health. I’m splitting my time between the newborn Intensive care nursery, the mom/baby area and the Pediatric Emergency Room. I am really enjoying getting to experience the different atmospheres and see how each area runs a little bit differently.
While I am not working, I have been enjoying Denver and the surrounding areas. A group of us have started to go to yoga and boot camp in Civic Center Park, which is right in front of the Capital. It has been awesome to experience this opportunity that the city of Denver puts on. Every weekend, I have been exploring somewhere new. Being a part of Wartburg West is awesome! It gives us a new area to explore and experience the culture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment